Course: Quick and Easy, Sandwiches
Products: Egg Cooker
- 7 large hard-cooked eggs, cooled and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons sweet pickled relish
- 1 Tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 black pepper
- Stir eggs, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip: Prepare your egg salad and serve as an open faced sandwich. Start with a slice of hearty bread, topped with arugula, egg salad and sprinkle with chopped cooked bacon.