Fluffy Lamb Cupcakes
Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Stand Mixers, Hand Mixers
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Vanilla (White) Buttercream Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pans with baking cups.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Set mixture aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- Alternately add flour mixture and milk until combined.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- Tint 1/4 cup of Vanilla (White) Buttercream Frosting pink.
- Frost cupcakes with white frosting. Using a small round decorating tip, pipe on detail for nose and mouth.
- Add mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Place mini marshmallows around edge of cupcake for wool.