Products: Bread Makers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Breadmakers
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk (cow, rice, soy, or nut)
- 3/4 cup whole egg (must measure 3/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon guar gum
- 3/4 teaspoon lecithin granules (plain soy)
- 1 tablespoon potato flour
- 3 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
1. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
2. Whisk together liquid ingredients until very smooth. Add liquid ingredients to bread pan.
3. In separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients, except yeast, until thoroughly blended. Pour the dry ingredients on top of the wet.
4. Make a small well on the top middle of the dry ingredients and add the yeast.
5. Process on the Gluten-Free bread cycle. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing with a bread knife.
Recipe Courtesy of Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, copyright 2010.