- Place pears skin side down in a glass baking dish; drizzle with almond flavored liqueur. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to LOW heat or GRILL ZONE (YELLOW).
- Grill pears covered 8 to 10 minutes on each side.
- Top each warm pear half with vanilla ice cream and chopped cookies.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1/6 of recipe)
• Calories: 120 • Total Fat: 6.4g • Saturated: 3.9g • Cholesterol: 25.5g • Sodium: 46.4mg • Carbohydrates: 13.7g • Dietary Fiber: .4g • Sugars: 12.3g • Protein: 2g