Grilled Clams in White Wine Sauce
Course: Appetizers, Main Course
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
- 3 pounds hard shell clams, scrubbed and rinsed
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup sliced leeks
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- Preheat grill on MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Stir white wine, leeks, parsley, butter, black pepper and garlic in a 13x9 foil pan; place on grill. Heat, stirring occasionally about 15 minutes.
- Place clams in foil pan. Grill 20 minutes in covered grill, until shells open. Remove clams as they open to a large serving bowl.
- Pour white wine sauce over clams; serve with crusty bread.