- Place milk, butter, white vinegar, eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and raisins in Breadmaker bread pan.
- Set crust color to Light and process on the Quick Bread cycle. Remove mixture from Breadmaker pan to lightly floured surface.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Divide mixture in half; shape into two round loaves. Cut an X in top of each loaf; brush with egg white.
- Place loaves on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1/16 of recipe 2.6 oz.) Calories: 200 • Total Fat 4 g • Saturated 2.27 g • Cholesterol 32 g • Sodium 332 mg • Carbohydrates 36 g • Dietary Fiber 1.4 g • Sugars 7 g • Protein 5 g