Italian Beef Panini
Course: Sandwiches, Main Course
Products: Panini & Sandwich Grills, Indoor Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- 8 1/2" thick slices Italian bread
- 1/2 lb. deli roast beef, divided into four servings
- 1/2 cup sautéed onions
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 red pepper rings
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- olive oil
Makes 4 sandwiches.
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place roast beef, 2 tablespoons sautéed onions, 2 tablespoons sliced mushrooms, 1 slice cheese, 2 red pepper rings, and 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.