Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Grills
- 1 3/4 pounds chicken tenders*
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
*Purchase chicken tenders or make your own. Buy boneless chicken breasts and cut into strips or nuggets.
: 2+ hours:
- Combine all jerk paste ingredients in food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Smear paste over chicken. Regrigerate and marinate 2 hours or overnight.
- Place on grill and cook 8 minutes. Turn and cook 8 more minutes or until done.
We recommend marinating the Jerk Chicken in a container with a tight-fitting lid. This will prevent other foods in the refrigerator from absorbing the smells from the jerk paste. Substitution
Boneless chicken thighs can also be used to make chicken tenders. Serves: 4