1. Add pumpkin, half and half, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, nutmeg and cloves to slow cooker cookware. Stir until well blended.
2. Sir in bread until bread is coated.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour 15 minutes or LOW 2 hours 30 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Maple Glaze: Stir maple syrup and confectioners sugar unitl smooth. Drizzle with Maple Glaze before serving.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 3 oz.)
• Calories 121.56 • Total Fat 4.01g • Saturated 2.02g • Cholesterol 69.46mg • Sodium 37.37mg • Carbohydrates 19g • Dietary Fiber 0.63g • Sugars 16.7g • Protein 2.94g