Non-Dairy Peaches and Coconut Frozen Treat
Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Ice Cream Makers, Blenders
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 3 pounds peaches, pitted and halved
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add coconut milk, peaches, sugar and vanilla extract to blender jar. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's directions.
- Pour into freezer containers and store in freezer.
Test Kitchen Tip: Let container of frozen treat stand at room temperature15 minutes before scooping.