- Overnight Cranberry Apple Steel-Cut Oatmeal
Overnight Cranberry Apple Steel-Cut Oatmeal
Course: Breakfast Foods
Products: Slow Cookers
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups steel-cut oats
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped apples
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Topping suggestions: fresh fruit, chopped nuts, toasted coconut or brown sugar
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or overnight.
- Stir and serve with milk and toppings as desired.
6 to 8