Course: Main Course
Products: Ovens, Toaster Ovens
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Toaster Ovens
- 1 pound (450 g) fresh or frozen fish fillets such as cod, salmon, or orange roughy
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
Note: Follow broiling instructions found in your use and care guide.
- Thaw fish if frozen.
- Spray baking pan with nonstick spray coating; set aside. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towel. In a sealable plastic bag add olive oil and lemon juice.
- In another bag, add cheese, tarragon, paprika, salt, and pepper; shake to mix. Place fish in oil and lemon juice bag and shake to coat all sides. Remove fish and place in dry mixture bag; shake to coat. Remove fish and place on place on the previously prepared pan.
- Set Temperature Control Knob to 500°F (260°C); set Function Knob to Broil. Broil fish for 15 to 18 minutes per side (depending on thickness).
for more information about internal food temperatures and doneness. Serves: 4