Peaches & Cream Ice Cream
Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Ice Cream Makers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: 1.5 Qt.Ice Cream Maker
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup sugar (divided)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine peaches with 1/4 cup of sugar. Let stand for one hour.
- Place mixture in food processor and pulse until peaches are coarsely chopped.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, cream, milk, and vanilla to the peach mixture.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- Churn for 20 to 40 minutes or until desired consistency.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 5 oz.) Calories: 330 • Total Fat 28 g • Saturated 18 g • Cholesterol 105 g • Sodium 40 mg • Carbohydrates 18 g • Dietary Fiber 0 g • Sugars 15 g • Protein 2 g