Peaches 'N Cream Pops
Course: Quick and Easy, Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Food Processors, Icy Pops maker
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled, pit removed and quartered (or 1 cup frozen peach slices, thawed)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup whipped cream (whipped to soft peak stage)
- Place peaches and sugar in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Spoon about 3 teaspoons peach mixture in each freeze sleeve.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons whipped cream in freeze sleeves. If using canned whipped cream, dispense about 1/4 cup and stir until it forms soft peaks.
- Gently tap sleeves to settle whipped cream on top of peach layer.
- Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons peach mixture on top of whipped cream in freeze sleeves.
- Place freeze sleeves in Fast Pop base. Place sticks in freeze sleeves.
- Slide on funnel attachments. Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until frozen.
- Carefully remove funnel attachments. Push down on Fast Pop base to release freeze sleeves. Quickly rinse sleeves under running water to release pops.