Pepper Corn Soup Recipe - Find More Recipes for Blenders from Hamilton Beach
Pepper Corn Soup
Course: Soups, Stews and Chili
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Blenders
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (14 oz.) cream style corn
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) peeled, chopped green chilies
Serves: 2 (2 cup servings)
- Place milk and cheese in blender jar. Blend for about 5 seconds.
- Pour into saucepan. Add corn and chilies and heat over medium until warmed through and cheese is melted.