- Place pears in slow cooker. Pour lemon juice over pear.
- Combine cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar and sprinkle over pears.
- Add apple juice to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 3-4 hours.
- Add blueberries. Cover and cook 30 more minutes or until blueberries are warm.
(Based on Individual Serving: 6 oz.)
• Calories: 120 • Total Fat: 0g • Saturated: 0g • Cholesterol: 0g • Sodium: 10mg
• Carbohydrates: 31g • Dietary Fiber: 4g • Sugars: 23g • Protein: 1g Serves: 6 Note:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.