Quick & Healthy Pasta Primavera for 12-Cup Rice Cooker
Course: Quick and Easy, Main Course, Low-Fat
Products: Rice Cookers
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat penne pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets (fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini squash (~1 small zucchini)
- 1 1/2 cups yellow squash (~1 small yellow squash)
- 3/4 cup onion (cut into about 1" square pieces)
- 1 24oz jar pasta sauce (any kind)
- Place pasta into cooking pot, then fill pot with water to the "2" line.
- Add veggies to cooking pot on top of pasta/water. Close lid.
- Set the Simplicity Cooker to BOIL/SIMMER for 5 minutes.
- When the unit has finished cooking, open the lid and add jar of pasta sauce. Stir and close lid.
- Let sauce heat for a few minutes while the unit is keeping warm - then serve.
Calories 272.26 • Calories From Fat (10%) 28.05 • Total Fat 2.97g 5% • Saturated Fat 0.06g <1% • Cholesterol 0mg 0% • Sodium 436.4mg 18% • Potassium 616.74mg 18% • Total Carbohydrates 50.89g 17% • Fiber 5.31g 21% • Sugar 11.25g • Protein 9.26g 19%
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.