Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Ice Cream Makers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:
Ice Cream Maker - 1.5 Quart Size
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (375 ml) frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- Remove raspberries from freezer and allow to become slightly soft.
- Then mash or puree, (strain the seeds if desired). Combine sugar, lemon juice, and fruit.
- Stir until well mixed. Stir in cream and milk.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- Churn for 20-40 minutes or until desired consistency.
- After about 15 minutes or until milkshake consistency, add 10 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies; (place in plastic sandwich bag and mash).
- Continue to churn.
- Replace raspberries with strawberries.
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.