Course: Main Course, Sandwiches
Products: Indoor Grills, Panini & Sandwich Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- 8 1/2" thick slices sourdough bread
- 1/2 lb. prepared corned beef, divided into four servings
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- olive oil
Makes 4 sandwiches.
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place corned beef, 2 tablespoons sauerkraut, and 1 slice of Swiss cheese on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.