Course: Main Course
Products: Food Processors
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Food Processors
- 2 pounds Italian sausage
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 2 green bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 2 medium onions, peeled and cut to fit in food chute
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Using a fork, pierce sausage casings several times. In a skillet over medium high heat, brown sausages, turning frequently, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Using the slicer/shredder disc, slicing side up, slice peppers and onions. Place in 2 quart baking dish. Add oregano and oil; stir to mix.
- Place sausage on peppers. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Serve peppers and sausage with noodles or spoon onto toasted sub rolls.