- Combine paprika, oregano, coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Toss pork pieces with spice mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in skillet (or stovetop safe slow cooker vessel) over medium-high heat and brown seasoned pork cubes, in batches, on all sides. Use additional tablespoon of olive oil between batches if necessary. Remove browned pork from cookware and set aside.
- Add onions to cookware and cook over medium heat until softened and aromatic. Remove from heat.
- Place browned pork in slow cooker vessel and place on slow cooker base (or simply transfer stovetop slow cooker vessel to base) and stir to combine with onions. Cover and place cookware in slow cooker base. Cook on HIGH for 5 hours or LOW for 8-10 hours.
- Shred pork pieces with fork and serve with flour tortillas and other garnishes.
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for information on safe internal cooking temperatures. Nutritional Information:
(Based on Individual Serving: 8 oz.) Calories: 390 • Total Fat 18 g • Saturated Fat 6 g • Cholesterol 120 g • Sodium 520 mg • Carbohydrates 18 g • Dietary Fiber 1 g • Sugars 1 g • Protein 36 gNote:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.