- Place apple sauce, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in crock; stir until well blended.
- Add sliced apples; mix well.
- Cover and cook 12 hours on LOW or overnight.
- Remove cover of slow cooker and cook 2 more hours on HIGH or until liquid is reduced and apple butter thickens to desired consistency.
- Place about 1 cup apple butter in small jars. Refrigerate.
Yield: 8 cups
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons.
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients. Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat (1%) 0.46
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0.05g <1%
Saturated Fat 0.01g <1%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0.37mg <1%
Potassium 29.21mg <1%