1. Brush turkey breast with oil. Stir sage, paprika, rosemary, salt, thyme and black pepper in small bowl; rub herbs over turkey skin.
2. Place celery and onion in crock. Add turkey breast.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH 3 hours or LOW 5 hours until meat temperature registers 170°F.
4. Let turkey breast sit 15 minutes before carving.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 3 oz.)
• Calories 36.6 • Total Fat 2.84g • Saturated 0.38g • Cholesterol 0mg •
Sodium 466.6mg • Carbohydrates 2.85g • Dietary Fiber 0.73g • Sugars 1.09g • Protein 0.38g