- Soak wood chips in water at least one hour.
- Place ginger, garlic, vinegar, cumin, chili, turmeric and salt in food processor bowl. Process at HIGH speed until mixture is a paste.
- Place chicken in a glass 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Pierce chicken with a fork; rub pieces with paste. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE). Set SmokeStation™ burner on LOW.
- Drain wood chips; place in SmokeStation drawer.
- Grill chicken covered 15 to 20 minutes; turn and continue cooking 20 to 25 minutes until juices run clear and meat is no longer pink or until meat thermometer registers 165°F.
6TEST KITCHEN TIP:
To use the SmokeStation wood chip drawer, we recommend starting with the drawer 1/2 to 3/4 full of wet wood chips. Keep a spray bottle of water handy to mist the wood chips. Keep the burner on LOW. Monitor frequently. When wood chips become charred to black, add more wet chips on top or mist with the spray bottle to keep smoke going without flames.