Course: Side Dishes
Products: Roaster Ovens
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:Roaster Oven
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) pork and beans
- 1 can (16 oz.) kidney beans
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
1. Preheat Roaster Oven to 350°F.
2. Do not drain beans. In a large skillet brown ground beef until done. Discard grease.
3. Place browned ground beef, soup mix, pork and beans, kidney beans, ketchup, mustard, and vinegar into a 3-quart casserole or baking dish. Mix thoroughly. Place in roaster oven on insert rack and bake for 35 to 45 minutes.