Split Pea with Franks Soup
Products: Slow Cookers
Yield: About 6 quarts
- 4 cups water
- 2 bags (16 oz. each) green split peas
- 1 envelope dry onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1 envelope dry vegetable soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 quarts water
- 1 pound cocktail size franks
- Soak the peas in 4 cups of water overnight.
- Discard water and return the peas to the crock. Combine with all the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on preferred setting: Low - 10 to 12 hours, High - 5 to 6 hours
- Stir midway or about 1 hour before serving.