1. Place steamer basket on plate (to catch any drippings).
2. Mix ginger, soy sauce, garlic, dark brown sugar, and chili flakes.
3. Rub fish fillets with mixture and place in refrigerator to marinate for approximately 30 minutes.
4. Measure brown rice according to desired servings/package directions. Fill cooking pot to corresponding water line (see Rice Chart for additional information). Chicken or vegetable stock/broth may also be substituted for water.
5. Set Simplicity Cooker: Whole Grain—after approximately 30–35 minutes, lift cover and add steamer basket with salmon fillets.
6. Cook an additional 8–10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve salmon over rice and sprinkle with sliced green onion.
• Calories 507.25 • Calories From Fat (14%) 73.13 • Total Fat 8.31g 13% • Saturated Fat 1.45g 7% • Cholesterol 46.75mg 16% • Sodium 858.89mg 36% • Potassium 749.51mg 21% • Total Carbohydrates 81.02g 27% • Fiber 4.27g 17% • Sugar 6.06g • Protein 26.03g 52%