- Trim chicken wings by cutting into three pieces at the joints. Discard chicken wing tip, keeping the two meatier pieces.
- Optional for extra browning: Place chicken wings on large, foil-lined baking sheet. Broil at high temperature until wings begin to brown, turning once, for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place chicken wings in slow cooker.
- Combine ketchup, corn syrup, brown sugar, soy sauce, and dry mustard in medium saucepan and heat on stovetop until boiling.
- Remove from heat and add jalapenos, onion and garlic to sauce. Stir to combine.
- Pour sauce over chicken wings in slow cooker, stirring to baste all of the wings with sauce.
- Cook on HIGH 2-3 hours, LOW 4-5 hours. Baste chicken wings with sauce once during cooking.
- Serve with sauce. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
(Based on Individual Serving: 4 oz.)
• Calories: 240 • Total Fat 13g • Saturated 3.5 g • Cholesterol 60g • Sodium 460 mg
• Carbohydrates 17g • Dietary Fiber 0g • Sugars 11g • Protein 15g Serves: 10-12