Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Ice Cream Makers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:
Ice Cream Maker - 1.5 Quart Size
- 3 ounces (85 g) cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (17-ounce [475 g]) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (250 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 ml) frozen strawberries, slightly thawed, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- Remove cream cheese and strawberries from the refrigerator.
- Allow cream cheese to soften and the strawberries to become slightly thawed.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk until smooth, (you may use a hand mixer).
- Mix in heavy whipping cream and vanilla.
- Chop strawberries into small pieces and stir into mixture.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- Churn for 20-30 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs.
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.