Strawberry Yogurt Pops
Course: Quick and Easy, Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Food Processors, Icy Pops maker
- 4 large strawberries, quartered
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 container (6 oz.) strawberry yogurt
- 4 small strawberries, thinly sliced
- Place 4 large strawberries and sugar in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add strawberry yogurt; process until blended.
- Press strawberry slices on inside of freeze sleeves.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture into freeze sleeves/
- Place freeze sleeves in Fast Pop base. Place sticks in freeze sleeves.
- Slide on funnel attachments. Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until frozen.
- Carefully remove funnel attachments. Push down on Fast Pop base to release freeze sleeves. Quickly rinse sleeves under running water to release pops.