Course: Soups, Stews and Chili
Products: Slow Cookers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:
Slow Cooker - 6 or 7 Quart Size
- 6 cans (16 oz. each) red kidney beans, drained
- 2 envelopes (1.25 oz. each) chili seasoning
- 1 can (29 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 3 lbs. stew beef, cut in cubes
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in slowcooker. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 hours or HIGH for 5 hours or until at least 160°F.
for more information about internal food temperatures and doneness.Serves: