- Preheat Breakfast Master with skillet grids on Skillet (MEDIUM) heat.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Crumble sausage; add to skillet. Close cover and cook 2 minutes. Drain fat, if necessary.
- Add hash browns, onions and peppers to sausage. Close cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage and potato mixture. Close cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and remove from skillet.
TIP: Reduce calories and fat by substituting egg substitute for eggs, and reduced fat or fat free sour cream for regular sour cream.