Three Cheese Avocado and Bacon Panini
Course: Sandwiches, Quick and Easy, Kid Friendly
Products: Skillets and Griddles
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (1/2-inch) slices hearty bread
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 strips cooked bacon
- 2 slices avocado
- 2 slices Jarlsberg cheese
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- Preheat panini press.
- Stir mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard in a small bowl.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread and mayonnaise mixture on the other side.
- Place 2 slices of bread, butter side down, on the panini press.
- Layer Cheddar, bacon, avocado, Jarlsberg and mozzarella on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 2 slices of bread, butter side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until desired brownness.