Course: Smoothies, Quick and Easy, Kid Friendly, Drinks and Coffee Drinks
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and halved
- 1 cup honeydew melon, cut in chunks
- 1/2 banana, cut in chunks
- 1 cup green grapes
- Place ingredients in blender jar in order listed.
- Cover and blend on AUTO SMOOTHIE setting or PULSE a few times, then blend on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Freeze banana and grapes first for a frosty version of this smoothie. Bananas should be peeled before freezing. Simply place fruits in a plastic zipper bag. Press out air, seal and freeze.