Triple Chocolate Cake
Course: Desserts, Quick and Easy
Products: Slow Cookers
- 1 box (18 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package (3 ounces) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir all ingredients in large bowl with a spoon until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared crock and place in base.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 - 4 hours or until done in the center.
Serves: 10 -12
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Do not cook on High heat
- Use an ice cream scoop for serving warm or allow to cool completely.
- Excellent with a scoop of your favorite ice cream or whipped cream
- Drizzle with chocolate or raspberry syrup and serve with fresh raspberries.