- Process half of the beans in a food processor (or mash with a fork).
- Place mashed and unmashed beans in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients except cilantro. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- Stir in cilantro just before serving warm.
Serve with whole-wheat crostini. Slice a whole-wheat baguette thinly, brush with small amount of olive oil and bake in 400 F oven for 5-7 minutes (not included in nutritional information). Nutritional Information:
(Based on Individual Serving: 6 oz. of dip, crostini not included in analysis)
• Calories: 150 • Total Fat: 4g • Saturated: 0.5g • Cholesterol: 0g • Sodium: 470mg
• Carbohydrates: 22g • Dietary Fiber: 6g • Sugars: 0g • Protein: 6g Serves: 8 Note:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.