Course: Quick and Easy, Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Ice Cream Makers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Half-Pint™ Soft-Serve Ice Cream Maker
1. Combine ingredients in a 1-quart container with a tight-fitting lid.
2. Shake until sugar is dissolved.
3. Store in refrigerator until ready to make a single serving of soft serve ice cream with your favorite Add-ins.
Mixture will last in the refrigerator for up to one week
Yield: Makes 24 ounces, enough for 2-4 individual servings.
To make individual servings using the with Half-PintTM Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker:
1. Pour 6 – 12 ounces of ice cream base in frozen Half-Pint Freezer bowl.
2. Turn motor on. Once mixture starts to thicken, turn off motor
3. Remove lid and paddle and add 3 tablespoons of your favorite add-in (optional).
4. Replace lid and restart motor.
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.