Products: Hand Mixers
- 1 cup butter, room-temperature (1 stick)
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans*
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
*2 cups pecan halves/pieces is equivalent to 2 cups finely chopped.
1. In medium bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium speed with hand mixer. Add vanilla and continue mixing on medium.
2. Add flour and mix on low until blended. Pour in pecans and continue mixing on low until completely blended.
3. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet, and bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes.
4. Place a paper towel over a wire rack, and remove cookies from sheet onto the rack.
5. Place confectioner’s sugar into plastic or paper bag, and drop 3-4 cookies in the bag. Shake bag to cover cookies with confectioner’s sugar and return cookies to rack to cool completely.
6. Continue until all cookies have been coated with confectioner’s sugar. Before storing cookies, shake cookies in bag of confectioner’s sugar one more time. Makes 4 1/2 dozen cookies.
Yield: 4 1/2 dozen
Nutritional Information: 1/60 of a recipe (0.4 ounces)
Calories 67.5 • Calories From Fat (73%) 49.13 • Total Fat 5.71g 9% • Saturated Fat 2.17g 11% • Cholesterol 8.13mg 3% • Sodium 27.1mg 1% • Potassium 19.37mg <1% • Total Carbohydrates 3.81g 1% • Fiber 0.43g 2% • Sugar 1.07g • Protein 0.69g 1%
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.