Zesty Mashed Potatoes
Course: Side Dishes
Products: Hand Mixers, Stand Mixers
Yield: 8 Servings
- 8 large baking potatoes (peeled, cubed, cooked, and drained)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place hot potatoes into a large bowl. Start mixing the potatoes at MEDIUM speed until they are smooth.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese, butter, milk, garlic, salt, and pepper and continue beating until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Baked uncovered for 30 minutes at 400°F.