Rice and Beans
- 20-25 green beans, ends removed
- 1/2 cup breast milk or formula
- 1/4 cup single-grain rice cereal for baby
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket with slicing disc.
- Slice green beans into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off.
- Remove steaming basket. Reserve steaming liquid from processing bowl for blending. Insert puree/chopping blade and place green beans, milk, and rice cereal in bowl.
- Puree, adding more milk if necessary to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 cup