Salsa con Queso
Products: Slow Cookers
- 1 pound pasteurized processed cheese, cubed
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cans (4.5 oz. each) chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place cubed cheese, salsa, shredded cheese, chilies, chili powder and garlic powder in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW (1 ½ Qt.) or MEDIUM (Party Crock) for 1 hour.
- Stir and continue to cook until mixture is heated through and cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.