- Lets you blend the perfect smoothie for breakfast, lunch or dessert
- One touch of the Auto Smoothie button activates the smart, 45-second blending cycle with pulsing action to crush ice, low-speed mixing and high speed for final smooth results
- When your perfect smoothie is ready, the Smoothie Smart™ Blender automatically shuts off, preventing over-blending
- Equipped with 5 blending functions including pulse, ice crush, mix and puree
- Ice Sabre™ blades and 700 watts of peak power provide excellent ice-crushing performance
- 40 oz. patented Wave~Action®: glass jar won’t absorb food odors, stain or scratch
- Patented no-mess pouring spout eliminates drips and dribbles
- Easy-clean smooth touchpad
- Dishwasher safe jar, blades and lid
- Cord storage area underneath base
- Durable motor is life-tested to blend 8,000 frozen drinks
- Your purchase is confidently backed by a 3 year warranty
PRODUCT USES Making Smoothies
With the Smoothie Smart™ Blender, making a perfect smoothie is a simple matter of adding ingredients to the jar, pressing a button, and walking away. There’s no need to stop and watch the blender. Smoothie Smart™ Blender is programmed to blend with the ideal combination of pulses and speeds to create perfect results. When your smoothie is finished, it shuts off to prevent over-blending.
Blending Milkshakes and Icy Drinks
Besides making a perfect smoothie, the Smoothie Smart™ Blender is also an expert at blending milkshakes and icy drinks. For milkshakes, add milk and ice cream to the jar and press the mix/milkshake button for 5 to 10 seconds. To blend icy drinks, add liquids first, then ice cubes. Press the puree/icy drink button for 45 seconds or press pulse/ice crush five times, then press puree/icy drink for 45 seconds. Crushing Ice
The Smoothie Smart™ Blender has the power to crush ice perfectly, but for the best results, follow these tips. Always crush ice immediately after removing it from the freezer and ensure that ice cubes are separated. To crush ice, add 1 cup (250 ml) of ice cubes to the Smoothie Smart™ jar, place the lid on top and pulse, allowing the blades to come to a complete stop between pulses. Continue until the ice is crushed to your desired consistency. Blending Hot Liquids
The Smoothie Smart™ Blender is great for blending hot soup and pureeing cooked vegetables. To create one of these smooth, velvety mixtures, add liquids to the jar first, then solid ingredients. Start blending at the lowest speed, taking care to hold the lid with an oven mitt. Chopping Food
In many cultures, blending salsa and dip is a daily activity. Prepare for chopping these and other mixtures by cutting food into small pieces so it can circulate around the blades. Use a gentle pulsing action, waiting for the blades to stop between pulses. If needed, stop blending and redistribute ingredients in the jar before you continue.
Tips & Care
If your recipe calls for liquid and ice cubes or solid ingredients, always add the liquid first. For the best performance, the minimum amount of liquid needed per recipe is one cup (8 oz/250 ml). Add more liquid if your mixture it is not blending properly. To add liquid, food, or oil for dressing while blending, lift the vent lid. While the Smoothie Smart™ Blender is powerful, is not made to mix stiff dough, whip egg whites, grind raw meat, or extract juice from produce.