Spinach Artichoke Dip
Products: Slow Cookers
- 24 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 /2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Assorted crackers
- Spray slow cooker crock with nonstick cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients together, except sour cream.
- Cook on LOW 2- 3 hours, stirring after 1 hour.
- Stir in sour cream and cook and additional 1/2 hour on LOW
- Serve with assorted crackers.