Stuffed Bell Peppers
Course: Side Dishes
Products: Slow Cookers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 package (6 oz.) chicken-flavored rice mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 medium red or green bell peppers, tops cut off and seeded
- 1 can (29 oz.) tomato sauce
- Combine meat, rice mix, raisins, garlic powder and salt.
- Divide mixture evenly among peppers; place in slow cooker.
- Pour tomato sauce over stuffed peppers.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.