- Season tenderloins with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown tenderloins on all sides. Place in crock.
- In small bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, tomato paste and cornstarch. Pour over pork tenderloin.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours or until internal temperature reaches at least 160°F for medium doneness. Visit www.foodsafety.org for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.
- Remove cover and stir in pineapple chunks.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 15-30 minutes until pineapple is heated through.
- Slice pork and serve with sauce and pineapple.
- Garnish with minced parsley.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice if desired.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 6 oz.) Calories: 220 • Total Fat 4.5 g • Saturated Fat 1.5 g • Cholesterol 75 g • Sodium 480 mg • Carbohydrates 21 g • Dietary Fiber 1 g • Sugars 19 g • Protein 24 g
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.
Note: This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.