Warm Chocolate Croissant
Course: Breakfast Foods, Desserts
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- 1 mini croissant, halved
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Spread chocolate hazelnut spread over bottom half of croissant. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of croissant, chocolate-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Place top half of croissant on cooking plate.
- Close cover. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, just until chocolate and croissant are warm.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.