Red Peppers and Goat Cheese Panini
Course: Sandwiches, Main Course
Products: Panini & Sandwich Grills, Indoor Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- 8 1/2" thick slices French bread
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, rinsed
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, divided into 4 servings
- olive oil
Makes 4 sandwiches.
- Prepare goat cheese spread by mixing goat cheese, scallions, parsley, basil, and garlic.
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Spread prepared goat cheese and roasted red peppers on each bread slice.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.