Course: Main Course, Sandwiches
Products: Indoor Grills, Panini & Sandwich Grills
- 8 (1/2-thick) slices rye bread
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 pound corned beef, divided into four servings
- 2 cups sauerkraut
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Spread dressing on other side of bread.
- Place corned beef, 1/2 cup sauerkraut, and 1 slice of Swiss cheese on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, butter side up.
- Place 2 sandwiches on panini press. Close lid.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.