- Place vinegar, dill, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in blender jar.
- Cover and pulse a few times, then blend on HIGH for 1 minute, gradually adding oil until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Stir blue cheese into the oil mixture until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place asparagus in a single layer in a 13x9-inch baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Roll pan both and forth until asparagus are coated with oil. Bake 20 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Drizzle asparagus with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing, top with blue cheese, toasted walnuts and fresh dill.
Test Kitchen Tip: Save time by roasting asparagus ahead and refrigerating. They taste great served cold with dressing. Use any leftover dressing over a garden salad.