Rosemary Skewered Vegetable Kabobs
Course: Side Dishes, Main Course
Products: Indoor Grills, Outdoor Gas Grills
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (4-inch) sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cracked black pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers, cored, seeded and cut in eighths
- 2 large zucchini, thickly sliced
- 2 large yellow squash, thickly sliced
- 8 (6 to 8-inches each) sprigs fresh rosemary
- Place marinade ingredients to a large resealable plastic bag. Add vegetables except rosemary sprigs. Seal bag and shake until vegetables are coated.
- Refrigerate and marinate 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain vegetables; discard marinade.
- Using rosemary sprigs as skewers, thread vegetables onto rosemary.
- Grill 8 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally until vegetables are browned and tender.
Test Kitchen Tip: Use the woody end of the rosemary sprig as the pointed end of the skewer. If vegetables do not thread easily, make a starting hole with a wooden skewer or knife.